Monday, October 8, 2007

The best Sushi in the area

Subscribe in a reader


If you are a Sushi lover you are one of those people who every time they have a chance to get some Sushi you go for it, even though you are in a Chinese Buffet or in a grocery store. My wife get mad of me because everything that I want to go out for a meal I ask her if we can eat Sushi. Every now and then is okay but every week? Imagine two or three times per week, I do not know who can handle so much Sushi without loving it.

Everyone knows that Sushi is very expensive for just a little piece of rice with some seafood; therefore I just normally eat in the cheapest place with the best taste. For that reason for the last year and a half I was eating Sushi from the Buffets and I had forgotten how delicious Sushi is at its best. That was until last Friday when we went to a place where they serve steak but it is mainly a Sushi restaurant. I was so hungry that I started with some soup and salad, but I was almost delirious when I tasted the Sushi; the flavor was indescribable, definitely it is the best Sushi place in the South Houston Area and believe me I had tried many places. So if you planning to go there let me know, so we can go together.

No comments: